The Chambers of Adv Abhishek Pathak in Delhi and Lucknow (AP Legal) is inviting applications from law students for an internship opportunity at Lucknow.
Table of Contents
About the Organization
Chamber of Adv. Abhishek Pathak
AP Legal’S Litigation and Dispute resolution team represent every client on a variety of matters including:
- Writ Litigation, Corporate Litigation, Original Side Appeals before the Hon’ble High Courts and the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
- Dealing in Consumer bourne disputes before the District, State and National Consumer Tribunals.
- Following prosecution, Obtaining Injunction relief inter alia Defensive Actions relating to Infringement of Patent, Trademarks, Copyright, Design and Confidential Information in relation to Intellectual Property Disputes.
- Corporate Litigation before the Company Law Boards.
- Contractual and Commercial Disputes.
- Actions in Tort including Negligence and Defamation.
- Disputes relating to property, succession, sale, lease, and mortgages.
- Arbitration proceedings across all practice areas, including advice in relation to Injunctive relief from the courts, prior to, during, and Post-Arbitration proceedings, and proceedings in court for enforcement of the arbitral award.
- Actions in relation to the Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act (1993) before the Debt Recovery Tribunals and Appellate Tribunals and advice in relation to the SARFAESI Act.
2nd and 3rd-year law students
Number of Interns Required
Who can apply
Stipend (If Any)
Duration of Internship
Interested candidates may send their applications with relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Link: https://sabhilegal.com/